User Interface Design (higher-level menu)
- We create wireframes and prototypes, interaction and design proposals while considering heuristic design principles
- We identify suitable methods to support the design process and iterative prototyping
- We develop style guides in accordance with current standards and help with their implementation, taking into account the User Experience
- We determine ergonomic requirements for the UI.
User Interface Design (next level)
Do you have a product idea, but don't know how to take the first steps in terms of design?
As a medical device manufacturer, we offer you design support tailored to your needs. We help you to comply with the requirements of regulations.
We support you in the conceptual phase (formative evaluation) to:
- efficiently design your user interface development process
- iteratively further develop and optimize user interface prototypes
- check drafts and prototypes heuristically for possible design flaws or misdevelopments at an early stage of development (especially with regard to security-relevant user interface characteristics and user errors
- create suggestions and drafts to improve the usability and your design
Due to a multitude of usability tests of different products we rely on comprehensive know-how:
- Experience in recognizing important ergonomic design aspects
- Recognition and understanding of work or operating procedures, e.g. in the clinical context of use and
Understanding the real needs of doctors and healthcare professionals.